Search This Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

dreams of dreamweaver

This has been my life. My electronic portfolio. My final project for visual rhetoric class.  Twenty percent of my overall grade.
I have never used dreamweaver before, and let me say WOAH its hard. The code on the left is literally a foreign language. I spent at least seventeen hours on it. I had to start over a total of six times. I sat at king library for hours, talking to myself and pushing the most random of buttons just TRYING to make a presentable piece.
And then all of a sudden, dreamweaver clicked. I knew what i was doing, and (dare I say) I actually liked it. How amazing that you can create a website out of literally a blank page. That is something magical.
Anyways, I'm almost finished. www.users.muohio.edu/butlera3/home.html aka, my world.

2 comments:

  1. agh not that there was anyway you would've known, but i am a wizard at dreamweaver!! dang could've helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRIS. i shoudlve known, youre so good at everything that is cool to do.

    ReplyDelete